Memory Care Greeley, CO
Despite the progressive nature of Alzheimer's and other dementias, a person's independence, ability to function, and quality of life may be improved through the person-directed living approach. Service plans, life enrichment, and daily living needs are met with the individual's desires and preferences taken into account. We do our best to tailor services to each individual, according to their preferences and lifestyle.
Memory Care settings may provide physical and emotional relief as well as peace of mind for families with a memory-impaired loved one. Memory care staff members undergo dementia-specific training when learning how to provide assistance services to seniors with dementia.
Benefits of a community-based memory care setting include:
- Buildings secured with keypad entry to minimize risk of wandering
- Regular human interaction and programs to engage the memory-impaired individual in daily life, minimizing isolation
- Diet and exercise monitoring
- Senior well-being monitoring and communication with family and health care providers
- Freedom from caring for a loved ones daily needs, so families can focus on spending quality and joyful times with the individual